Extreme Congestion Relief
No-Drip Liquid® Nasal Spray helps knock out nasal congestion and sinus pressure. Also contains soothing aloe vera. Provides fast relief and lasts up to 12 hours.
- No-Drip Liquid® Nasal Spray provides fast relief of nasal congestion and sinus pressure due to colds or allergies
- Maximum-strength, powerful Oxymetazoline Nasal Spray also with Aloe Vera
- Lasts up to 12 hours
- No-Drip® Liquid Nasal Spray won't drip down your throat
Recommend to a Friend BACK TO PRODUCTS
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Purpose: Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- the common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- shrinks swollen membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- high blood pressure
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may result
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use pump:
- to open, hold the actuator to squeeze and turn cap
- hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
- before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times
- place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8”)
- pump 2 or 3 times in each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply.
- wipe nozzle clean after use
- to close, turn cap until it ‘clicks’
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
aloe barbadensis gel, benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxylated lecithin, monosodium phosphate, purified water
Zicam® Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Spray gives you the results you are looking for when it comes to relieving congestion and sinus pressure, whether it be from cold symptoms or seasonal allergies.
Susan H., Appleton, WI
Testimonials represented here are from actual customers who’ve taken Zicam and provided their feedback. Zicam is made with two forms of zinc to shorten colds when taken at the first sign.